Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mothers Day

We went up to the Spice Garden to celebrate Mother's Day. They do a fantastic buffet on sunday with a variety of salads, currys and BBQ fish. Here's the resturant.
Lisa did some drawing while I finished my beer and Karen finished her citronelle tea.
They still grow all the spices that they use in the kitchen at the Spice Garden. As we walked round the gardens after our meal we came across a tray of strange beans drying in the sun. We thought they might be 'aliens from outer space' about to hatch.
Lisa getting a bit upside down.
On the way back we stopped at the beach at Anse Royale. Lisa played on the beach.
I went for a snorkel. Last time we came here (with Peter, Julia & Lily) there were no fish to be seen. This time there were loads. I saw my first White Moray (juvenille).
And I got buzzed by a rather aggressive and brilliantly colourful little Picasso Trigger fish. It was a great day. We were brought back to reality in the evening listening to Pompey getting beat by Everton.