Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Cruise

Today we went out for a cruise on a beautiful three masted schooner called Sea Star. My friend Amit runs a cruise company so he invited us as his guests. Here's the boat.....
Our gang : Me, Brendan, Bernadette, Sue and Alex behind the camera.
We sailed over towards North Point...
What's that Titanic song?The boat anchored off Glacis Beach for some snorkelling.
I saw my second Eagle Ray. I swam along about four feet above it.One of the crew scaling the fish ready for the BBQ lunch...
The BBQ hangs out over the side of the boat...
After lunch I joined the kids leaping off the top deck of the boat. Here's me and Liam in mid-flight...
Big Kid!
One the way back we sailed back past Beau Vallon. Our house is marked with the arrow....
What a fantastic day...my last sunday in the Seychelles.