Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Adventure

Karen wanted to clean the house today so me and Lisa went out to have an 'adventure'. We were going to walk along to Anse Major (like I did on my own a few weeks ago) but a coconut tree had fallen across the road so we had to abandon that plan. Instead we decided to try and find a new beach. We found a right little cracker. It's called Bel Ombre and is accessed through a gap in a hedge not far along from Beau Vallon. Here's Lisa on Bel Ombre Beach doing the curtsy she's been practising for the Christmas Show at school (she is going to play the part of a snow-flake)..
We stopped at the Bajaya Hotel on the way back for some lunch and a swim in the pool. Lisa on the way into the hotel is certainly ready for the pool..
In the pool at the Berjaya Hotel.I'm off to listen to the World Cup draw now. Mind you, I'm sure we'll make a hash of it whoever we get and whoever the manager is...my vote goes to Jez after that draw against top-of-the-table Barnham on saturday.