Friday, August 5, 2016

Ferrari Driving Goodwood

For my 50th Birthday a group of friends bought me a Ferrari Driving Experience at Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit.
I drove a Ferrari 355 F1 GTS.  Ferrari made 529 of the F1 GTS cars.  It has the special F1 Flappy paddle gear box :-)
Getting some pre-race advice!
Unleasing the 380 horse power down the pit straight...
The top speed of this car is 183mph.....I managed 100mph down the main straight...
And back to the pits.  Brilliant fun.....I want another go :-)   Thanks for a great day guys!!!!
The next experience....fly in a Spitfire.... 60th Birthday??
We went for a sandwich in the Flyers Cafe....but they have rebuilt it.....actually looks like a spaceship has landed on it.  The cafe is not open yet.  We found a sandwich in the other cafe :-)
When we got back to our car look who had parked next to us.....is this a sign that I should get one???
What a great day....