Thursday, October 11, 2007

Big Red

We've had a very hectic week at school and at home, hence the lack of blogging. Here are a few pictures that I have snapped this week...

Wednesday night down at Beau Vallon. We bought curry wraps from the Wednesday Bazaar and sat on the beach and watched the sun go down.

We met some of the teachers in the Al Mare for a drink. From the left : Sue (primary school teacher), Karen & Lisa, Alex (Physics), Russell (Sue's husband).

Stories at bedtime.

I am playing my first round of seychelles golf this afternoon after work. Apparently the course is quite something so I'll take some pictures if I get the chance. We are going to meet at the Baobab after for pizza and post game analysis.

Saturday is the big day of sport. I think we are planning to meet down at the Pirates Arms to watch England (with Sol Campbell) play football against Estonia and rugby against France in the semi-final of the Rugby World Cup. Should be a good night.